Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

So, after careful consideration I've decided to start blogging. Not that I think my random thoughts are all that interesting, but this has been something I have considered doing for quite some time. The intention here is not to offend anyone, although I'm sure at some point that will happen. The content of this blog will contain only my thoughts and opinions and if at any point you find yourself offended, well then I suggest you stop reading.

For those of you who don't know, Windsor is my wonderfully awesome dog and I spend the majority of my free time with her. This means that yes, I do in fact talk to my dog. Hopefully some day modern veterinary medicine will allow us to be able to know what our pets are thinking/ feeling but until that time I'll continue to hold one-sided pointless conversations with Windsor as she stares at me with a blank look in her eyes, and then recount those "conversations" here.

If you're wondering what has finally driven me to begin blogging, and I seriously doubt you are, the answer is simple: my laziness! This year for Christmas my parents were kind enough to give me the gift of an Apple iPad. After hours of playing Words With Friends and Angry Birds, I thought I'd put this thing to a more productive use and share with the world my random thoughts. No need to thank me, it's my contribution to mankind.

So with all that being said, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, and enjoy because this is my gift to the world! (That was to be read with extreme sarcasm)

1 comment:

  1. The coolest woman on the eastern shore, being the redneck that she is, told me to tell you that she understand completely and loves the blogger

    ReplyDelete